A guest post from a fellow blogger and friend Henry, please don’t hestitate to pay him a visit at his blog. It’s always nice to discover new ways of seeing and doing things. He’s awesome!!
HOW TO TOUCH A WOMAN:
A woman loves to be touched by a man, sensations of love hidden under her skin waiting for him to awaken them and the following ways are how her man can achieve this:-
1. Gently squeeze the palm of her when she is scared, it comforts her.
2. Gentle squeeze and rub her back when you hug her tight, it makes her feel safe.
3. Grab her bum with no apologies, it makes her feel wanted and desired by you, her man.
4. Hold her by the waist when you introduce her to your friends and family, it makes her feel secure.
5. Gentle rub her hand when she is worrying or has received some bad news, it shows her you care.
6. Hold her back when she is in the kitchen cooking and her hands are tired as you tell her how much she means to you, it makes her hard work worth it.
7. Place your hand between or on her breasts as you both sleep, it makes her feel comfortable and warm with you.
8. Touch her tummy when she’s pregnant, it tells her she is not alone, daddy is there with her.
9. Rub her hips down when she is dressing up or when she is relaxing in bed, it makes her feel sexy.
10. Hold her hands when you two are praying, it shows unity before God.
11. Sneak from behind and wrap your arms around her, it makes her feel special.
12. Massage her shoulders when she says she is tired, it calms her down.
13. Stroke gently her back, tracing her spine, it releases sweet shivers all over her body.
14. Rub her feet when she’s had a long day, it tells her you are serious when you say you will take care of her.
15. Oil her body, her back, her elbows, her knees sometimes. Love on the body that you find sexy.
16. Hold her face, her neck as you kiss her, it melts and nicely weakens her. She loves to surrender to your masculine love.
17. Play with her fingers as you cuddle and talk, it tells her you’re paying attention.
In summary, Love her. Then vividly express this love. Thats all she’s asking.
AGREE OR DISAGREE??
Thanks for the post Henry, you rock!!
(Pictures curtsey of Google)
Let’s be friends on Facebook
Or maybe you’ll prefer to send me a Tweet